Forum » Off-Topic » Sembang Santai » The list isn't complete at the moment. Beginning

The list isn't complete at the moment. Beginning

• Mods Easty. Philip. I like the idea of OSRS gold the one life thing. I believed that this was the way the game was initially. Then, when I was brutally beaten by a guard in jail, I thought the game had ended.

I thought we'd just collect the best ways to make money here, so you can get top of the line gear and everything. I don't think this is for me. Low-leveled people often ask about it in the cc. It's great to have a place where they can get help. There is a money making topic somewhere but it's outdated.

The list isn't complete at the moment. Beginning: Do daily warbands and slayers until you reach either 81 slayer or 85 herblore. This stage includes the Chaos Dwarf Battlefield. AFK however, it requires the forgiveness of the Chaos Dwarf Quest. Keep an eye out for loot beams. Chat with cheap RuneScape gold friends or clan members can help. While the beam only lasts for 10 seconds, the message that alerts you to a beam will stay in the chatbox for all time. Chat conversations can send out the message. Avoid degradables.
      October 18, 2021 3:44 PM HKT